Instagram is social media network that people use for more than just posting personal photos or videos. It is also used as a perfect place to promote good causes and good things people as individuals, but also as organizations. There are many nonprofit organizations on the Instagram that really have missions everyone should respect, think about and find the way to get engaged in what every way they can. Sharing photos and posts of this nonprofit organizations you will make more people know about their work, and this is one way to get engaged too. Some of the non- profit organizations are: 1. Charity water is a nonprofit organization that brings safe drinking water to people in developing nations all around the world. Clean water can change everything for people in developing countries. 100% of donations they use for funding waters projects. On @charitywater account, you can see photos of their efforts to improve the lives of people trough clean water.
1. Charity water is a nonprofit organization that brings safe drinking water to people in developing nations all around the world. Clean water can change everything for people in developing countries. 100% of donations they use for funding waters projects. On @charitywater account, you can see photos of their efforts to improve the lives of people trough clean water.
- United Nation Foundation connects resources, people and ideas with United Nations to solve global problems.This foundation links United Nations work with people around the world. They mobilize the expertise and the energy of non-governmental organizations and businesses to help the United Nations work on subjects like global health, peace and security, poverty eradication and many other. On Instagram account @unfoundation, they post photos that highlights volunteers work, different campaigns or announcements.
- UNICEF is a nonprofit organization that fights for the survival and development of all children, in all situations, all of the time. UNICEF USA gives support and advocate for UNICEF in the USA. Photos they post on Instagram account @unicefusa are all about helping children. They also create campaigns to help children in need at some point somewhere in the world where help is needed urgently.
- Show Hope movements mission is to care for orphans in distress all around the world. Their main goal is to make a difference in orphans lives and to bring their hope back. They mobilize communities and individuals and show hope to children in need. Show Hope uses Instagram account @show_hope to post real stories of the children they help and the people who volunteer to help children in need.
- To Write Love on Her Arm is a nonprofit movement whose mission is to present hope to people and help for those who struggle with addiction, self-injury, depression or suicide. They inform, inspire and encourage people but also invest into their treatment and recovery. On Instagram account @twloha they post inspiring photos and success stories. Also, they created a #FearsVsDreams campaign where people talk about their biggest fears and dreams.
- Robin Hood is largest organization in New York who fights poverty and they are focused on funding and creating schools that have best results and help families in poorest New York areas. They help homeless shelters, soup kitchens, job training programs and similar programs that help New York citizens in most need. Instagram photos on and post on @robinhoodnyc inspire people to get engaged and help.
- Worlds largest human rights organization, Amnesty International, with more than 7 million people in 150 countries who fight and campaign to end human rights abuses. UK department on Instagram posts images on @amnestyuk , for social justice or photos of their protests to make people more aware and engaged in this matter.
- Nonprofit American organization Philippine improvement works on improving Philippines rural areas stability and prosperity. Instagram account @philippine_improvement shows photos of volunteers working hard to make their mission come true.
- Red Trade is Global Support Mission. Mission goal is to help local leaders, to train and equip them because they work hard in order to make an end to extreme poverty in their communities. Their followers on @redearthtrade can see photos of incredible people and their products.
- Oceana is nonprofit organization has a mission oceans preservations. This organization seeks to make our oceans as rich, healthy, and plentiful as they were a long time ago. If you take a look at @oceana their Instagram account you will see beautiful photos of oceans that inspire people to want to protect them.
Bir önceki yazımız olan How Does Instagram Affects Your Lifestyle başlıklı makalemizi de okumanızı öneririz.