Coffee is like a religion. You can like it or you can not like it, but you do talk about it. There is a variety of tastes, aromas, ways to make it….Coffee lovers explore all this, they explore coffee shops in their neighborhood, their town, country…When they travel, they look for the best coffees to taste and best places to enjoy it.
The worse thing it can happen to a coffee lover is to visit a place that looks tempting, and then to get disappointed with coffee he had there.
Like in many other areas, Instagram made it possible to all coffee lovers to explore coffee houses from all around the world, without having to move from their cozy chair. So, when they make their travel plans they can choose the best ones to stop and take a coffee break while visiting some country.
Instagram accounts of coffee lovers make a coffee culture to a higher level. They bring to life personality of the coffee shop they like, like is the most precious piece of art. Some show their interior, other happy faces of their customers or the photos of coffee they just made for their favorite neighbor customer.
There are many top Instagram feeds, but if I would have to chose, for me top 10 would be:
- Sea Circus Bali Instagram profile with photos of daring patterns cover the pastel shades walls of Indonesian coffee shop. These coffee shop posts do not capture only gorgeous interior but fun parties and stylish patrons round out their page.
- Portraits and insights from America’s baristas showing them explore the coffee culture of modern day are presented on Jeff Newton’s project Americano Mondays.
- I am a coffee lover but also love visual imaged that are attractive and fun, but undemanding in the same way. Instagram account Coffee Shops of the World posted photos of those nice pretty place where you can grab a cup of endless joy. It takes you to cafes in every pretty corner of the planet.
- Have Coffee Roaster gives his followers new and adventures approach to coffee. Their line of merchandise is beautiful photos of the idyllic coast of California and its forests. Their coffee is prepared in between shots of delicious macchiatos, their latest flavors and their line of merchandise.
- Dinosaur Coffe`s Instagram posts make you feel like a regular. Their posts have personable nature, and each of them highlights their regulars, good looking food, and fun loving stuff.
- C.C. Ferns is one of Chicago must go-to`s. Vintage, rustic outpost somehow get to all their followers. Throwback sofas and cozy place make you want just to sit there, sip your favorite coffee, and do whatever feel like doing. Often, you can find people with their laptops there who look like they are in their own living room, working and haveing pleasant time, while friendly people take care of them.
- If photos of tables crowded with coffee and suites are something you prefer, then Livingstone Cafe and Bakery is something you have to follow. Their posts highlights their latest dessert and lots of lattes.
- The Coffe Academics Hong Kong-based school is a place where you can learn not only the basic in barista job, but how to make signature drinks like Iced Nougat Flat White, or how to craft sweets. Their Instagram account is all about that.
- If you want to see a lot of glamor shots of espresso and pops of color that inspire you should follow Barista Parlor on Instagram. They do not take themselves seriously, but we think they are top 10. Instagram account of Cafe Kitsune is visually catchy. This Paris cafe is part of the international fashion brand Maison Kitsuné so it is not surprising their Instagram account is so stylish too. They post photos or videos of their rotating gallery of artwork. This design cute fox biscuits just make you smile and scroll more.
Instagram provides all coffee lovers a lot of pleasure as they explore a variety of photos and videos. There is something for everybody depending on their preferences or daily moods. Also, it gives plenty of space to those who want to show their products, or to develop their coffee business. Followers have the last word, so get your work done as well as you can, post it, and hope for the best result.
Bir önceki yazımız olan How Instagram Is Transforming Professional Cooking başlıklı makalemizi de okumanızı öneririz.